How it all began:
The Bauer Gallery is a company formed 5 years ago in order to fulfill the need for innovative and cutting edge photography in the Dallas Fort Worth community. With 15 years in the graphic and marketing industry we have a great deal of experience in the photographic and marketing world. We shoot commercial, wedding, engagement, and modeling photography shoots in the Dallas area and nationwide. We’ve even opened a travel and stock photography in the past year, in order to increase our offering to our clients. Our photographer has a complete education in modern digital photography techniques and a decade of experience using photoshop, lightroom, and aperture photo editing programs. We firmly believe in continuing education and an ever expansion of knowledge, technique, and abilities. This philosophy extends not onto into digital photography, digital editing, and even internet technology.
What equipment do use?
We have a full complement of professional Nikon, White Lightning, and Pocketwizard equipment. The specific equipment that we use for each shoot is highly dependent on the shoot, the location, and how much of a spending bender we had on amazon.com the night before. But, our cameras all fit into the “professional realm” and the images are accepted by every major stock photography and printing companies.
What do we offer over the competition?
- Competitive Pricing – Our photography packages are often priced much lower than our constituents. We also do not make any attempt to upsell you on prints or usage rights. If you’d like to buy prints from us? Fantastic. We have 13 years in the printing industry and can produce the highest quality images possible. If you’d like to take your photos to Walgreens to have your photos printed? Terrific. We’ll make sure you are able to do this, trouble free. There are no hidden fees or tricks with The Bauer Gallery.
- Reliability – Detail and deadline oriented. Proper planning is done before every shoot so that when the day of your shoot arrives, we’re ready to produce for you. If you’re working on a specific deadline, we’ll discuss it before we book, and we’ll decide right then if your deadline can be met. No dragging you out because we fell asleep at the wheel.
- Quick Turn Around Times – We’ve all heard the horror stories about the wedding photographer who takes 2 years to deliver the wedding photos. And then once you do get them, you realize the photographer got drunk at the reception and took photos of her boyfriend/assistant the whole time (true story! it happened to my brother!)
- Photo Editing Included With Every Shoot – Just like we have a policy not to upcharge you for every little thing. Photo editing is complimentary with every photography order with The Bauer Gallery.
- No nickel and dime’ing you to death – There are no hidden fees. No concern about “how much it’s really going to cost”. This price you are quoted is the price you pay. If you’d like to have The Bauer Gallery produce your photos, you can get that done 100% online.
- Insured Corporate Business. – Having a corporation with a history in the community is as important to our clients as the photography. We strive to contribute to our community through pro-bono projects for charity and other fundraising opportunities.
- Cutting Edge Techniques in Photography – Much of the photography thats being done today by the leaders in the industry wasn’t possible 30 years ago using only film. We strive to keep abreast of the up and coming ideas and techniques in order to serve our customers in a more thorough manner.
Can you teach me to take better photos?
Sure! As a service to the community, we offer a small blog on how to take better photos yourself so that you can enjoy the fruits of your own hard work and passion for photography! If you have specific questions about something photography related, send us a message and we’d be glad to try and help.
If you’re ready to book your shoot with us, check out our availability and fill out a secure photography request form and we’ll get back to you, usually within 24 hours.